Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to replace my phone and I lost my gold bars how I can recovery?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. The Gold Bars do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters do not sync between devices.
This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please check links about lose booster Here