Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why has my Daily Treat Calendar gone backwards. I play it everyday.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why didn't my Daily Calender show up? It's after midnight and I have logged in twice (4:30 am & 8:30 am and played games both times), but the Daily hasn't shown up. This is not the 1st time this has happened to me. I was over 300 days once & it did the same thing to me & it started back at 1. Then another time I was over 200 & the same thing happened. So frustrating!
I have asked the same question with no answer