Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game
How can I connect with my friends as they don't let me sign in to my profile, keep showing me that I have internet connection issues. And i can't spend the gold I have to buy life's. Dose anyone knows of this issues?