Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 3416 and it says I need 120 yellows, it in all the old discussions is says only 30 why is mine so high and impossible , been playing this level for days and don’t get even close, but pass 30 every time.
HELP please,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your time, I've been playing this game on and off for years, and I've never had to ask for help before. It may have taken many tries but always got there eventually especially since I don't purchase any helpers. But this one I have been on for days and I'm about bald HA HA
Thank you for the screenshot @HuronnaAL!
I will get back to you as soon as I can🍫
Guess I need to say..here it is
Hello @HuronnaAL🤗 Hearty Welcome to out sweet King Community!
The game studio keeps changing the levels from time to time! That could be the reason you must be seeing a different goal!!
Can you please post a screenshot of your level board?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box🍫