Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been playing since Monday 16/10 on my laptop (Mac) and after 1 mn playing the game is down. Get message "something went wrong..."
What' s going on? Can you fix this issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
-I tried and yes it works but it's different. Is there anyway to continue playing on safari. I have this issue since last week when the game went down
Thank you Susi@susipopi 🙂
Can you please try to open the game on Google Chrome browser and see if it lets you play?
I'm playing o safari
Hi Susi @susipopi🙋♀️ Sorry for my late reply!!
Are you playing the game on a Browser -- Chrome / Edge, etc.,
Hi
I still have the issue! I can play other games through my Facebook account but Candy crush saga. Please give me support
Thanks
Hi. I'm playing on Mac through my Facebook account
Hello @susipopi🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
There was an issue on Facebook earlier this week, which caused the players an issue to play the game!! We were informed that the issue is fixed now.
You said you are playing on Mac. Are you using a browser or the App version? Can you please clarify for me?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫
Thank you for reporting . Ill pass this feedback to the game team .
Meanwhile, please try
-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser
Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date. You can check if it's updated here.