Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tapped 3 so far and it’s showing I haven’t tapped on any
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same! I just read you have to win every level! That seems a bit unfair
Hello Leah @leahharrison🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am thinking that when we catch a butterfly, we have to win that level. And, if we don't, it doesn't look like it will count!!
Did you win your level(s) after tapping the butterflies in those individual levels?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. I'll pass this feedback to the game Team. In the meantime please force close the Apps and log in again.