Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing candy crush. I had 426 gold bars in my profile. I lost it while playing my level 499. Its impossible to use this on one level. Now I only have 5 gold bars left. How can I get my gold bars back!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello. I did that. It doesn't work. I was playing game without any account earlier. I logged into game through facebook to save my progress. And I played a level. My gold bars got down to 5.
Hello @mahey🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear you lost Gold Bars from your game!!
Did you try logging out of the game and logging back in and see if the Gold Bars appear back? If not, please try that and let me know!
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫