Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since I'm playing candy crush on my new phone all my boosters I bought are gone. Why? If I'm playing it on my old phone I still have them. I'm logged in and everything. Can anyone help me with that? ,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Daisy@daisy80🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
When we transfer our game to another device, only the level progress and the Gold Bars will be transferred, as those 2 are saved to King servers. But, boosters are saved on to the local memory of your device.
But, no need to worry! You can contact the King Customer Support and request for reimbursement. Since you are playing on a mobile device, you can send the complaint directly through your game...
Pink Cog wheel (Settings) on your game home screen --> ? icon --> select "Purchases" in the appeared menu --> look for suitable option and send them a request to reimburse your boosters.
If you need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫