Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it says 1 day left but don’t want to lose things cause I don’t accept them . What time does it end?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. I live in the UK and it finishes on Monday morning for me, I think either at 8am or 9am UK time. Once it gets close to finishing it will tell you exactly how many hours you have left though.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you mean Weekly contest. This event ended every week. For more info here