Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been using the game extender bonus, watching 3 ads to get 3 extra moves plus the spaceship blaster. Even though I watch all the way through each one, I’m only awarded 3 moves, no spaceship. What’s going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As you progress through Candy Crush the team make the levels harder to pass. I played with adverts for a short while and the same happened in my game. Initially I always got a UFO with the third advert but once I moved up the levels it stopped and all I got was 3 extra moves. It makes the game too easy if they always give you a UFO at the end of every failed level. King like to make it hard to pass levels! By the way, if you don't want to lose the chance to get freebies for watching adverts altogether, don't make any purchase with real money (using gold is fine), for if you do the ads will disappear.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters UFO or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.