Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game pictures were messed up, there was no update option so I had to delete and reinstall Candy Crush.
But now I have NO boosters at all!! I used to have like 40 of each (the ones you can select before each game).
Is there any way to get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Actually, you don't have to uninstall it if it happens again, just exit the game and log in again, but Please try email to Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.