Chronic Candy Crush Error Message

Options
Cindiluhoo
Cindiluhoo Posts: 10 Level 2
edited October 2023 in Support

Hello,

I've been getting an error on Candy Crush for about 3 weeks now. I can no longer play through the Chrome browser. I had been using Safari and it was working fine up until a few weeks ago (see attached). I get this error after only a few clicks. If I have 15 tries, the game throws out this message after 4 or 5.

Is there any resolution to this?

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,493 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting . Ill pass this feedback to the game team .

Meanwhile, please try

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date. You can check if it's updated here.

Please note that the game do not run on Flash Player on Facebook. It's running on HTML5 and no Flash is required!

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,493 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting . Ill pass this feedback to the game team .

Meanwhile, please try

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date. You can check if it's updated here.

Please note that the game do not run on Flash Player on Facebook. It's running on HTML5 and no Flash is required!

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game

• Cindiluhoo
    Cindiluhoo Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I tried the game in the Firefox browser and I can complete games now. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?