Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can you fix the problem why it's not counting up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you @mommarobin_1🤗
I need few screenshots please...
1) Screenshot of your Weekly Race;
2) Your game map screen before & after you play few new levels;
3) Another screenshot of the Weekly Race.
Thank you🍫
I have a Google 5a pixel phone
Hello @mommarobin_1🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
I have seen few more complaints about this issue!! I will escalate this to our Candy Community In-charge and see what they say!
Can you please tell me which device you are using and what version do you have right now?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫