Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Impossible.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The one on You Tube has 35 moves now there is only 19 moves (I guess with 35 it was too easy) -- I finally did pass. But it seems like since the 14500's they have become harder to pass.
Hello @Jebear🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I found this YouTube video and it was mentioned that they did not use any boosters! Please take a look at it --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-mU7p-_Cec
If you still need help, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫