Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for gold bars 1 time and since that time I have not received extra moves. Why? I have been playing for years and have passed level 14000. I am very discouraged!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So why keep playing when I can’t get the extra lives or boosters needed to pass a level. I wish I had never of .99 for gold bars. I will pay no more money.
Sorry, but from both what other players have told us here in the community and from my own experiments player DO lose their adverts the moment they spend any real money on this game. Sorry, but like so many you didn't join the community before it was too late. We've been warning players about this for months.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.