Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've never experienced this. Is it just a bug?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wouldn't mind betting that it is one of those 'bugs' that ruins your Candy Necklace/Candy Royale and then disappears.
@Sauce1032 have you tried playing the level again? Did the problem occur again?
Good grief, no! I've been playing thousands of levels for years and never come across this! That must be a new bug....
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thats name Cake bomb , in my game still works , which device are you play ? . Try force close the Apps and Log in again, Thank you