Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I not getting gold bars ???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Cpurv🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! Which Gold Bars are you talking about? Is it the reward from Episode Race?
If not, can you please explain a bit more about the issue? From which event(s), you did not receive your Gold Bars and what is happening?
I have not been getting gold bars for months.
please help
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.