Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the bar above is the number to a game that I l lost that was connected to my facebook acct how do I use it an were to get back to that game thank you so much
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m playing candy crush saga on my phone in USA ,, The state of Ky I’m wanting to connect my game to my Facebook account could you please help Thank you
Hello @ziggy_57🙋♀️
Were you playing Candy Crush Saga?
That’s the only one I have ,I’m trying to connect my game with my Facebook account
Please help me if you can Debbie Burgett No it did not that’s the number I got when i looked up ,,ziggy53
Its ziggy53 the # is. 2638930369536675
Hello @ziggy_57🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
You said the number you have provided is your game ID number... and that number has 16 digits!!
All King Saga game ID numbers contains either 10 or 11 digits!
Were you playing Candy Crush Saga or some other game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment!