Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
as of Wednesday my Facebook profile is not me and when I press continue with Facebook I get a connection error.
I am not tech savvy so please help!
thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The problem is when I request my friends to give me lives it once again states I have a connection issues.
Also when I try to logout it states I have a connection issue.
I have also shut down my tablet to reboot it.. once again not a techie here but thought I would give that a try.. nothing
Hi Maria @MariaHawπ€
Good job for successfully posting the screenshot! And, yes! That is what I needed to take a look atποΈ
I forgot to ask you before... it is just the Avatar/profile pic, right? Level progress and other events are working properly?
That "frog" avatar is just a glitch that comes up in King games every now and then!! Please do not worry as it will change back to your profile on it's own!!
You can try logging out and logging in! But, it does not work all the time though!!
If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it and leave it like thatπ
I am connected to the internet but it says Iβm not.
I hope this is the roadmap you requested.
My avatar is of a the frog as you can see and no longer my Facebook profile pic.
Hello Maria @MariaHawπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having connection issue in your game!!
Which device are you using?
When you said "your Facebook profile is not you" -- does that mean you are seeing a different avatar on your game map?
Can you show me a screenshot of your game map screen - please make sure that the profile pic at your level and profile pic at the top of the map screen - both are visible;
We get connection error message, when there is not internet connection and also, when we are already connected to the game. We cannot be sure which is causing the issue in your game (but, I would like to guess the 2nd oneπ)
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment and to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment boxπ«
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in to Facebook