Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The Game "Candy Crush saga" is no longer launched on Facebook Since 26 oct. I tried everything !!! The download appears, then i stay on the "King" page. I ran Candy Crush Soda and it Worked. Can you help me ??? Here is my ID : 5877797109. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
pc portable lenovo
Hello Peggy @Peggy2020🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
First of all, thank you for coming back and posting your question in English👍️
I am sorry to hear that your game is not working on your device!! Can you tell me which device you are using?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫