Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I m connect with facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cristianmse🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! I did not understand your question!!
Are you trying to say that you are not able to recover your game progress, because you are not connected to your game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play?