Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The race still has 2 days left but my 66 winning games is gone!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am new to playing but I believe it was the weekly race. I had won 66 games and was in first place and now the games no longer are showing. I think I might have caused issues when it asked me to link my account in order to save my progress, and if that’s it, can it be undone?
Hello @slloyd🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! Are you talking about the
(a) "Weekly Race" -- in which we receive a reward on Sunday evening;;
(b) or the "Candy Necklace" that you see when you are about to play a new level;
(c) or the event "Sam's streak"?
Please reply back and provide more details. You can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫