Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened to all of my games in my levels in my friends I’ve been playing for 15 years and now I’m back to being a beginner. That is so hard. It’s not even fun anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had been playing for at least 15 yrs. That’s a lot of investment in my time
Hello thank you for getting back to me. There were some apps they did not upload when I got a new phone for some reason, however I had to upload the game again and it wasn’t my level or even the same account. I was so bummed out because I was had a very high level and a lot of friends and benefits that I am not getting now.
Hello Cindy @cindyrichau🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your level progress and other events in your game!!
Which device are you using? Did you reinstall the game by any chance?
Did you make sure that you have logged into the game through your usual account?
When you said "friends" -- were you addressing the high score list at the end of the level - where Tiffy comes up with the level scores?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫