Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m getting wrong icons in my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting.in the meantime.Please force close the Apps and log in again.
For more info here
Ooops something is up
I have requested you to be moved over to CCsaga
In the meantime please check for any pending updates as CCsaga has recently received one then log out and leave your device off for a moment or two this may clear it for you
let us know how you get on 💓
Here is another example of wrong icons
Hi welcome to the hub community my friend
Yes I have noticed that gummy dragons are showing a nut symbol
I will tag the CCsaga moderators as they will know if this has already been raised as an issue 💓
@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas
Here is a screenshot of what I mean