Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is it possible to reduce the storage used by data and documents on Candy Crush SAGA?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is an interesting question. My storage data is only 173 mb on my iPad, but then I'm just past level 3000 and have played this particular game since July. How long have you been playing the game and which level are you on?
Interestingly I have the game on my iPhone as well and here I was at level 15,000 but logged out and started a new game at level 65. I have 214 MB of data storage on that one. I suspect all of your data storage is cookies installed by the game over years of playing.... I did clear cookies on both of my devices a few months ago, and this may be why I use less storage data than you.