Can’t accept lives?

Options
UCLoveWins
UCLoveWins Posts: 25 Level 2
edited October 2023 in Support

I have lives ppl sent me and it says I have to wait 8 hrs before I can accept and use them. Why?

what is limit?

Answers

• thirion
    thirion Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• michaud1366
    michaud1366 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I’d like to know why we can’t use our lives! It was at one time we could use all our lives then you changed it to only 20 and now we can’t use any. We ask friends for lives but can’t use them! Can’t you leave well enough alone! It’s getting to the point where I don’t even enjoy playing anymore because it’s frustrating. I’m sure it’s so people will spend money on the bundles which are priced ridiculously.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,440 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hell @UCLoveWins , @thirion and @michaud1366 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry that your Question was not answered quickly🤦‍♀️

@UCLoveWins 🙋‍♀️

The Candy Studio changed the settings with lives! Because of that, we can accept only 20 lives per day -- no matter how many lives we have saved in our “envelope”! So, if we have reached the limit of those 20 lives, you will have to wait till the day changes and there is no other way 🙃

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,440 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @michaud1366 🙋‍♀️

I am sorry to know that you are not able to use the lives received from your friends!!

When did this issue start? Which device are you using?

Are you not able to use any of the lives you have saved in your envelope, even when you have some saved there? Are you seeing an error message? What is happening when you try to collect one?

I was not aware of this issue and hence, I do not have any updates for you 🤦‍♀️ If you can provide all the details, I can escalate it to our Community In-charge and try to find out what’s going on👍

Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?