Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when I click on her name is says her profile will be updated shortly, but does not allow me to send her lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @peteliston๐โโ๏ธ
That is an interesting observation๐ค
The profile icons are not active either on my laptop - either on App version or Facebook browser version!! It only works on my mobile devices!!
Thank you for commenting and providing screenshots๐ซ๐ซ
Hello @GizmoSmudge๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry hear that you are not able to send lives to your friends because of "Profile coming soon" card!!
You must have noticed that it is a new feature that has appeared in the game recently!! The Candy Studio is still working on it and hence, the glitches! Unfortunately, as players, we cannot do anything for this issue till they fix it๐
If you have further questions or comments, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment๐ซ๐ซ
See:
Odd I know. Only solution I'm using currently.๐
Wish I knew. I do know that on Facebook version you still can. However, when I play on Microsoft. I have same issue:
๐ค