Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Nothing happens when i claim this. It has happened to me twice.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was told to try restarting the device but that did not fix the problem.
Hello and thank you both for sharing this with us!
We have reported this to the team and they have asked when did it start happening? Have you tried restarting your device? (Not deleting the game but just restarted the device you are playing on).
Thank you!
Hello @rhondalichtenberg🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Adventure Path rewards!!
I have heard same complaint from couple other players! I have already sent a report to our Candy Community In-charge. I will report about your game too.
Can you please tell me which device you are using and the version of the game you have right now?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫
I have not been able to claim all my adventure path winnings. It says accepted but then doesn't do anything
Thank you @jmg425 🤗
I will report to our Candy Community In-charge about the issue and see what they say!
For missing rewards, we are advised to reach out to the King Player Support team! But, since “Adventure Path” is a feature that is still in testing, let me make sure that, that is the same procedure you will have to follow!
I will get back to you tomorrow with any information I can receive 👍
Thank you for your patience and understanding🙏🏼🍫
Still did not work. He is the version in my Kindle Fire.
Hello @jmg425🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue with rewards claim in your game!!
Please try --> closing the game -- restarting the device -- wait for few minutes and restart the device -- open the game and try to claim your rewards.
If you still cannot collect the rewards, please post back and let me know, so that I can escalate to our Community In-charge👍️