Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got badge for 11000 levels I passed the I just
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @heshamreda๐โโ๏ธ
Looks like you have posted your question 2 times!!
I am closing this thread considering it as "Duplicate Post"!
Thank you for understanding and have a nice rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress, To get your banner updated, please replay levels 11.000.. Thank you