Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened to being able to send lives and receive lives? I have been playing this game for a few years and the updates are crap! Everytime something gets updated, something breaks. So annoying!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think they are!! Many of my friends stopped playing the game when the view changed to small screen🙃
It would be nice to have the older version. I think with the issue you may lose a lot of players.
Hello @jgarci66🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I understand how frustrating it is when we experience glitches with usual features!!
Not able to send and/or receive lives is a big issue that is being experienced by many players!! We have been reporting all your complaints, and those complaints are reaching to the Game studio through our Candy Community In-charge!!
It is the game team that brought in the change, and as players - we cannot do anything to improve the situation🙃
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫