Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My saved lives in the envelope all disappeared on my game on my iPad app. They are still on my Phone app. How do I get them back. I have no extra lives after the 5
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ebbieday🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that all the saved lives have disappeared from your iPad game!!
Except for level progress and Gold bars, both lives and boosters will be different on each device you use to play the game. That is the reason, even though they are lost on your iPad, lives are all intact on your phone.
I have seen multiple complaints about missing / lost lives in the past 2 days!! Hence, I have reported to our Candy Community In-charge! If I have any information, I will get back to you guys! Until then, please bear with us!
Thank you for your patience and understanding🙏🍫