Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The hard levels are getting ridiculously hard! I am on a 25 move level and used 10 gold bars to buy 65 extra moves and I still didn't get through the level!? I going to have to watch a whole lot of commercials to get through the level!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
😪Good luck
Chances Bahut Kam Hai.
Good luck. Don't spend any money on any offers in the game if you have commercials to watch in your game! You will lose them if you do.