Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I get help on accessing my shoo
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My internet connection is fine and I do get rewards and watch short videos to gain more rewards. It's just my shop I can't access, I have many gold's that I can't use
Oh!! So, you see the circle that is spinning continuously? And you do not see any message that said "error connection"?
How is your internet connection?
Is it only the Candy store and all other events of the game working fine? Do you receive the rewards and gifts from the events, without any issues?
It keeps on searching only
Hello @Ntswaki2🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you receiving a "Connection Error" message or something similar? Can you post a screenshot of that error message for me to see?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫