Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I not getting the lives sent from friends? I only have 19 and it doesn't change
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @smarks🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry that you are not receiving any lives!! This has been a complaint by many other Candy Crushers too!!
I think the players are finding it hard to send lives with the new settings!! Unfortunately, now, the only way to send lives is through players' profiles. And, these profiles are not available for all the players and some are seeing it as "profile will come soon"!!
With all these glitches, our friends are not able to send the lives probably🤔🤔 I would suggest you to send as many requests as you can to all your friends and see if you can receive any lives!! Other than that, there is not much we (as players) can do to receive lives!!
If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫