Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My sound does not work when I play on my iPad . My other apps have sound? Any suggestions ?Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am checking my iPad settings not certain where to look but appears sound is on I think
While I am in this “chat” community.king.com and I try to turn up or down the volume button on my iPad, it shows Ringer with a Red Bell crossed out . Like it’s turned off . But I can’t figure out how to get it back on . I looked in iPad settings but it looks normal. Really odd. My grankids like the sound . I can’t figure it out
Ok thanks
Oh!! It has been a while then??
My game changed to landscape in January, or so!! How about yours?
I will check on my iPad and get back to you if I find anything🤞
I believe I lost it when it went from Lanscape mode
Hello @bigdaddy777🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Hmmm!! This is a new one for me🤔
Did you try the settings on your iPad? If not, can you please check them out? In the mean time, I will also check on my iPad and see if I can find anything.
In the mean time, if you need to reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫