Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've seen people playing candy crush solitaire but not on play store
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Donna @Donna7746🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am not very familiar with this game and it is not part of the Community games either!!
When I searched for more details, I found that you can download it through Google Play! But, when I searched on my Google Play Store, I could not find it!!
I will try to find more details from our Candy Community In-charge and see if they know anything!!
Are you looking to download the game to play?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment!