Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Continuously freezing every game. So frustrating!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @puppyloverls3🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your game is freezing in level 7081!!
I have not seen any other complaints with the level!! Can you please tell me what might be triggering the freeze?
Let me check my game and see if I too experience the same! If my game also freezes, I will report it to our Candy Community In-charge!
If you need to comment in the mean time, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫