Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost it all - upon re installation - Tried to Sign In with Apple ID - worked before - ta
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Restarted due to strange error with weird symbols - worked before - now I’ve lost - though I had account to be fair, guess not - Ta !
Hello @random1234🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that there is an issue in your game!!
Can you please explain a bit more and how can we assist you?
To reply back, please type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫