Hello,
I got a 6H succesful purchase that I have no clue how it happened. This is not the first time. This must be the 4th or 5th time and it uses my Gold bars that I pay for and keep preserving to use in my games.
I finally googled it and it says contact customer support so I am doing that now.
The latest purchase was just a few minutes ago and I am not even playing coz I don’t have 6H to spare playing. The other times too it will happen close to bedtime and I am unable to use the 6H because I have to sleep.
please jow can I make this stop? It charges me 69 gold bars everytime which is painful because that is a lot of gold bars for something you don’t want and did not do.If I can have my gold bars back please that would be greatly appreciated .
Thank you for your help.
Cora91