Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Out of frustration I purchased bars-now I NEVER get and additional plays or help. Has anyone else had this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has been reported many times by players in the community. It was being complained about so often that I decided to test the theory out: I had a niggling doubt that maybe it could be that players who happen to lose their adverts at the same time as making a purchase are just more likely to post here than any who didn't.
I am sad to report that my test supported the theory with strong evidence: In two separate accounts I lost all adverts within 24 hours of making a small purchase. This was about two months ago and they have not returned to those games. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who made a first purchase and did NOT lose their adverts as a result. Anyone?