Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is Candy Crush Saga not loading on Facebook? I keep getting the message to wait and nothing happens
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, I am playing on a computer and my browser is chrome. The screen is also orange
PummyRaj12:08 pm
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/425006/not-loading
Hello Lina @Linamatorz🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? If you are using a computer and playing on a browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.,), are you seeing an Orange screen with loading message on it?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫