Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how to change candy crush avatar iphone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can’t make it anything. Everyone is a black cat- makes it super hard to see my progress in contests - no camera icon - only edit name
wo finde ich Avatar bilder
Hi there. I think as far as I know that it is no longer possible to change your avatar. If you want to change your image you would have to use a photograph. If you don't want others to see you you can always use any photo you fancy, such as a pet or a toy.