I don’t understand why the people running this game keep on changing the number of moves and amount of candies to clear. This level in July 2023 had 34 moves and 106 candies to clear now in November 2023 the game gives you 18 moves and 122 candies to clear. They keep on doing this which is not fair to the people playing the game after move numbers have changed. The only reason I can see is that they want you to spend money on their product. This game advertises play and relax but it is anything but relaxing when you play the same level hundreds of time trying to get to the next level. They should be fair to all players and not change moves or amount of candies to clear. And I don’t accept that they are trying to improve the game, that is *
*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules