Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It’s a LEGENDARY Hard Level. I was close with only 4 candies left! I am tired of spending my hard earned dollars on Gold bars ! Any suggestions? Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you! I thought some level of skill was helpful. I may quit CC SAGA over this level. 😟
Hello. I am afraid this won't be possible. There ARE no tips to be given, since the game is fixed and pre determined to either make you fail or allow you to win. The video Kiara showed you is one posted on YouTube of a player who was allowed to win by the game algorithm. Did you not notice how striped candies and wrapped candies appear out of nowhere in the video and the player got chances to make special candies right from the start? If you don't get these chances you will fail, but the game decides this for you, it is pre determined. Lucky boards like the ones shown in these YouTube videos are not given out very often. You will need to keep playing until you get one and then take the opportunity to pass the level.
Yes, that is the level I cannot master! I will take a look at your video. Thanks, @kiara_wael
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 2497 look like this ? or could you please take a screenshot ?
@kiara_wael Would you be willing to give me some tips to beat this level? Thank you! 🤗
That was impressive and you didn’t even use any of your multitude of boosters! Thank you.