Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For some unknown reason my daily win is not giving me the 3 x bonuses. I have noticed this before and have sent emails about this issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi
I have the same problem. I won the daily win today and it did not give me my bonuses either. This has also happened before. I sent an email to support and all they say is that they have not been getting any reports from other members. So they did nothing for me. Anyone having issues should contact support.