Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please how can I pass level 14368 without boosters and gold bars. I'm stuck help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. I am afraid this may not be possible. Not all levels in this range are passable without boosters. Many of these levels have been designed to be passable only if either utilising boosters or paying gold for extra moves. It gets very tricky in the 14,000 plus range. I don't enjoy playing these levels and decided to quit and start a new game instead, which is more fun.