Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
*Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nice font☺️.
I hope The Candy Cup challenge will appear in your game soon. Make sure your app is up-to-date. Visit Google Play Store and check the updates. Sometimes it is necessary to download it manually.
Very ingenious post. A nice "am I a robot" challenge. I wonder if it will be be deleted as the community only accepts English....