Unfriend issues,

Options
spottedhorse
spottedhorse Posts: 273 Level 3

So now I can see more info on friends I have collected, well ONLY SOME.

Time and time I check back,,,but many will not load, I can see some no longer playing but cannot unfriend those without a profile...

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    edited November 2023
    Options

Please don't be hasty unfriending your friends @spottedhorse. The recent introduction of the Player Card test feature has resulted in people not being able to send/request lives to/from some of their friends.

This is because of the issue that you can see in your game. People that are part of the test can't send lives to people that aren't part of the test. Those that are in the test only see 'profile coming soon' for players not in the test.

The players affected have no control over whether they are in the test or not.

• spottedhorse
    spottedhorse Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

Thanx for the information, I am going slow and studying carefully if I delete. This seems to be a work in progress..even though I sent friend request, for a couple weeks I was getting no response,,this week a couple went through and accepted, and then I swear a couple appeared on my list that I really don't remember asking. I have started a couple list to keep an eye on this.

PS. I noticed I could not send lives to certain people, but the can request lives and I can accept.

Have a great day. Off to vote shortly, think it's time to take a couple days off playing...

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

@spottedhorse and then I swear a couple appeared on my list that I really don't remember asking. 

Same here spottedhorse, I am sure a few names have appeared in my friends list that I don't remember asking or accepting.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?