Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why am I not seeing add why can’t I watch add
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry, I could not understand some of your question!! Were you having an issue with watching the Ads?
If so, what happened? There are ongoing issues with the Ads feature, and we have a big discussion thread about it
If you would like to reply, please type your comment in the blank box given below.
Thank you & have a great day🍫🍫
U can't watch ads @itzmeen248 because King don't allocate ads to every player of the game.
Since when have be playing this game
I can’t watch movie when I fail a level that to bad king
Y can’t I watch ads
Not everyone gets advert features in their game @itzmeen248. If you haven't got advert features in your game at the moment there is nothing you can do to force them to appear in your game.