Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't use my gold coins to buy different I teams..it keeps loading and shows "connecting to store"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @Abushe๐โโ๏ธ
I have just answered your question you have posted HERE (click on the Green letters to open it)!
Since you have posted a new question, I will close this thread considering it as "Duplicate"!
Thank you๐ซ๐ซ
It's not the play store, it's in the Candy Crush Saga, like the gold u use to extend a move or buy those items
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you are referring to Google Play Points that you use with your Google Play account in all in-app purchases on Android devices, then please contact Google Play Support for help.